Stop Foreclosure, Wage Garnishment & Creditors
Filing a chapter 13 bankruptcy will immediately stop foreclosure, stop wage garnishment, stop creditor harassment and get the debt relief you need. If you are struggling to cope with any of these issues, get a free bankruptcy evaluation from one of our experienced bankruptcy lawyers to find out if filing for chapter 13 is right for you. Chapter 13 has more tools to restructure debts than chapter 7, including:
- bringing past due mortgages or auto loans current;
- restructure underwater property;
- protect against future medical debts;
- repay taxes under the protection of bankruptcy;
- reduce interest rate on auto loans;
If you are facing any of these issues, contact us today for a free consultation. Rest assured that with our firm, we will always recommend that chapter that best applies to your individual situation.